Monday, July 14, 2008

HAHA

Well...here goes nothing:





I started this after seeing Erin's blog-and I give her props. I agree: like most people, I hate phone calls. Wait, let me rephrase that: I hate phone calls.





I don't care much for blogging, either. Everytime I get a notification of someones 'updated blog' I cringe...I don't much care to read about the trivial "the baby spit up on the carpet today". To me, a blog should be important stuff-stuff that everyone might care about, like "the baby said her first words today". That's an important milestone; ineteresting to know about.





So why, you ask, do I have a blog? I have no idea....I guess maybe I feel guilty for never calling (or texting, or emailing...) anyone. I'm not much of a talker (Justin disagrees), and I get weird when I talk to people on the phone. Maybe this blog is just a good way for me to let people know how life is...without having to personally write or call everyone (does that make me a bad person?).

No comments:

Post a Comment