Monday, April 11, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things-{3}

"Daddy, don't throw me in the yucky water (the river out back)-that no make any sense". The funny part is-Justin never said anything about throwing her in the water-not even as a joke like he normally would. It was so out of the blue.

"Dat's just yucky Solia-don't eat my pants you silly little goobies"

"Oh my gosh frickin A!" I know it's in the December video, but I had to write it down. I most certainly have never said that all in a row like that, but I do get carried away sometimes....

Me: Amaia stop freaking out and calm down! Amaia: I just NEED to freak out.

One day I was nursing Solia, and when she was done I didn't immediately cover myself up again. Amaia comes over and starts messing with my shirt, telling me to "put you boob away"

"Stop crying Solia and show me a happy face right now!"

I told Amaia to come inside b/c it was a little chilly (nothing to terrible I just didn't want to be outside anymore) and she says "It's NOT cold outside it's freezing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment