Monday, October 3, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things {10}

Amaia: You not a good Mommy
Me: WHAT?!
Amaia: You dropped some lotion on the floor. That means you not a good Mommy

"You need to get out of this chair because I don't know. who. you think. you are!"

"I'm sorry I'm being a mean person today Mommy"

So this is more of a short story. One day, I woke Amaia up from a deep sleep after naptime. She threw a fit because she was not ready to be awake. She was a terror for like the next 2 hours just throwing a fit. I tried everything: juice, chocolate milk, cookies, her new Rapunzel toys (that she just got), everything. We go to eat dinner, she is still freaking out. (Side note-we watch Family Guy. We used to let Amaia watch it with us, you know, because she was too young to understand the inappropriate-ness of it all, etc. We had to cut her off when she started repeating stuff from it, and she kept asking to watch it. We say no, every time). So Justin leans over to her, and says "Amaia, do you want to watch Family Guy after dinner?" And she goes "OKAY!" and immediately is happy, and eats her entire dinner happy and nice.

Justin is getting ready to leave one day for work. Justin asks: Amaia, can I have a kiss goobye?
Amaia: No, you can leave now Daddy.

(Another side note-'crap' is significantly stronger here than it is in the US). So we're at the grocery store, and I"m looking for some PJs for Solia (ok, it's more like a small Wal Mart than a 'grocery store') and I can't find the right size, so I say out loud "whyyyy?" in a very whiny voice. Amaia says "You're not supposed to say 'why' you are supposed to say 'oooooooooh CRAP!'"

"I'm sorry I'm yelling about these buttons. I'm screaming like I"m trying to talk crazy."

"I don't love you, because I'm sad and little girls don't love people"

We were reading about elephants, and it was talking about their tusks.
Amaia: What are tusks for?
Me: They're for....You know? I dont' really know what tusks are for.
Amaia: They so they don't fall over when they walking with their babies.

1 comment:

  1. that is hilarious!! I LOVE hearing what other crazy three year olds are saying these days... makes me feel like my kids will turn out okay after all!! Ha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete