Sunday, November 14, 2010

August 2010 Video

So. The reason I didn't put this up is I really wanted a clip from this movie to show you what Amaia was trying to do. Because it would have made no sense if I didn't put it in. So when I first made the video, I had just ordered the DVD online. I waited for it to get here, ripped it onto my computer, and converted it. I did that all twice. Both times most of the pixels were grayed out in huge square chunks. Anyways. So I tried to use my capture program, Snag It, to, well, snag it. And I got the video-but no sound. Then, I got the genius idea to just record it with my video camera like some teenager at a new movie release. And for all intents and purposes, it works. Just forgive the giant reflection of myself in the tv :)



and enjoy (by following this link to YouTube):

http://youtu.be/ajiVuSDFpn8

No comments:

Post a Comment