Sunday, November 14, 2010

September 2010-1st Half

Hm. well. as you can see, we were obviously too busy with a new baby and....ya well my excuses end there. Pretty much all I've got it is what I wrote down about Amaia (and some about Solia, but let's face it, she's still pretty boring).
Hm. Well it looks like my list of things is pretty boring.
Oh ya! We blessed Solia this month-and Justin was in London most of this month. Hence the lack of creativity in the girl's 365 pictures. And it was his first time out, so I was probably overwhelmed or something which is why I don't have much written down about this month.
Anyways.
*She likes to say "Oh feekin' gosh!"
*We taught her our names, and she says "Dustin" and "Elimy"
*If something is twisted, crooked, inside out, sideways, upside down, etc she calls it 'being tazey (crazy)"
*Backwards is "back ways"
*She always says "kank you eeehm" (I'm no longer Mommy, I'm Em).
*When I go to give Solia her pacifier, Amaia will yell at me "No Solia Need It!"
*I managed to get Solia's hair done up in hairties for the first time-before 2 months!
*When Amaia answers yes/no questions, she says 'nnnnnnnnnnnnnope!' and 'yyyyyyyyyep!'
*When asking to watch Baby Signing Time, she asks for specific ones: 1) The Food One, 2) The Car One, 3) The Night Time One, 4) Peach So Soft :)
* Walked around for a while saying "Oh snap!"
Mostly family pics from Solia's Blessing:
Just Solia:
Just Amaia:
Girls Together
365 Project
And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment