Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Kids Say the Darndest Things" {Part 1}- A Series

You know how kids are-they pick up everything you say, and then mix it all up and make it hilarious. Amaia is no exception. I hope to keep doing these posts every once in a while, which is why I called it a 'series'. Maybe that way I won't load it down with too many all at once. :)

Me: Amaia it's time to take a bath!
Amaia: I need a take a bath and wash of aaaaaaaaaaalll my pee pee!

Justin: Amaia you are such a fruit/so silly/crazy/etc
Amaia: No, my not a fruit, my a big geerl!

*Daddy come be my prince.

I was going to get Solia b/c she was crying. Amais jumps in between us and says "Never touch my Solia!"

Sometimes when she gets sad, she'll make a super sad face and say "What's wrong with me?"

*I need this-NEVER take it away a me!

1 comment:

  1. I love these!

    I am glad you've started blogging again. I would love to hear more about the move and London and your house... I am jealous that everyone on facebook has seen pictures of your house but I haven't!

    ReplyDelete