Monday, February 7, 2011

October 2010-2nd Half w Video

This is a little late. So sue me.

The second half of October Justin spent two weeks in London, so we were lonely. I used that time to make stuff: a diaper bag that I still haven't finished, the girls Halloween outfits, Ghost Pillowcase Dresses, Bones outfits (Solia's is gray because I used cheap fabric dye to color a white onesie), spider hats, etc. I spent a lot of time doing that, and also working on paperwork for the move. We had to get the girls passports, and all 4 of us visas, which required a lot of forms and over $1500 in fees (which luckily was reimbursed).
Update: So I totally forgot all of the stuff Amaia's been up to/saying. As much as some of you might not like to read all that :) But this is for me to, you know, so I'll leave it in red that way it's easier for you to skip if you just want to jump to the pictures (since that's the cutest part):
UPDATE AGAIN:
Not likely that you looked at this in the last ten minutes, but I had November's little list on here instead of Octobers. So let me fix that right quick:
*She likes to take things away from people saying "dats mines"
*She tells us to STOP about everything: Stop singing, stop kalking, stop going away a me, stop getting a drink, kissing/touching me, stop moving
*If you touch her, to pick her up or hug her or just touch her (especially her hair) she'll jerk away and say "Never touch me!"
*She's started throwing things in anger, but it's not too bad so I'm hoping it won't stick
*She loves Solia so much that she just has to hug her, which turns into Amaia full on laying on her (since Solia is always on the ground) and Solia screaming when she gets squished.
*Solia loves jumping on the trampoline-one of the first times we heard her laugh is when I jumped with her (see video!)
*Solia smiles all the time, and is starting to make some cooing noises which are super cute
So, back to the pictures.
These are the pictures of Solia: top left is her Passport photo, the spider hat is in the bottom right, the one to the left of that is the diaper covers for the Ghost dresses, and Solia as a parrot in the middle. I tell ya, it's really hard to take good photos of a baby who can't sit up or really support her self at all.

The polaroid collage was going to be our family pictures but we never turned it into one. Next to that is a picture of a little baby frog we found hanging out in the trampoline coils (there were 3 at one time! crazy) and my photo for my visa.

Here are some pictures of the girls that weren't 365.
We tried to get Amaia to hold up the polaroid frame in front of Solia, but she didn't really get it. Plus it was a little windy.

Here are pictures of Amaia alone: her photo for her Visa, her modeling the ghost dress, her as a pirate, at the playground. Sorry they are so small-it's just so much easier to upload pictures as a collage. Click on the picture to make it bigger (i think...)

Here are the 365 pictures from the last 8 days of October. I didn't number them like I usually do, but I don't think it makes any difference what day they were. You can tell how much Solia enjoyed the pumpkin patch :)


Here are the 365 pictures for the second to last 8 days of October.


Ugh. The reason this post took so long is this video. I wanted to add a clip from when Amaia was a baby, but they were all file types not supported by iMovie so I had to download a program to convert them, and then actually make the video, save it all, upload it, etc. So I hope you like it. I enjoy it quite a bit, but then again, I'm pretty biased. :)

http://youtu.be/y_EcG-WQOn8

1 comment: