Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things {4}

*Stop crying Solia. I'm trying tuh eat dinner, and it reedy hard when you crying like that.*

*I'm trying to clean our new house before Daddy comes home-Daddy can't see this big mess*

*I'm stuck-you gunna pick me up or what?*

*(after I got on her case about something) "My six-two years old-I not a child, Em!" (bonus points if you can tell me what disney movie she is trying to quote)*

*One day she was playing with my elbow (arm straight) and thought the wrinkles were goosebumps. I told her that my elbow was just wrinkly and she says "It just wrinkly cuz it just had a shower"*

3 comments:

  1. Those are funny! She was trying to quote The Little Mermaid! I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Amaia has always been hilarious.

    It IS hard to eat when someone is crying "like that". I totally agree :)

    I remember using that line on my parents too. Although a 62 year old like Amaia is right -- she shouldn't have to do it because she is NOT a child!

    Miss you, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love reading her phrases! I need to start writing Andrew's down more often. And, yes, Little Mermaid! (which was my favorite Disney movie growing up). Keep recording these funny things she says. I bet she'll love looking back and reading them!

    ReplyDelete