Thursday, August 25, 2011

April 2011 1st Half

Holy Crap, Batman.

Ok, so after like 15 attempts of uploading allll the pictures down there, I think I'm ready to start.

We left off with Justin's Parents here for vacation. On Friday, April 1st we went to visit the Eiffle Tower. (Side note-I remember Justin played a really good April Fool's Joke, but I can't remember what it was. I know it was good though, because he's a really good liar--I mean, actor.)

It was only like a 15 minute walk from our hotel. When we got there, we had just enough time to get bombarded by a bajillion Eiffle Towerl Key Chain Seller Guys (who would not believe us when we said we had no cash! We always use card) and walk across the street to get our 365 picture of the girls in front of the Tower, before we decided we had to leave. I needed to nurse Solia and had forgotten a blanket for her, and it was getting really windy.

Justin's paretns stayed and went up to the top of the tower, and we went back to the hotel. When they got back we headed back to London on the Eurostar again.



Saturday morning we went to Stonehenge:



It wasn't as cold as it was in January, but it still wasn't warm (hence the gloves).

After Stonehenge, we took a short ride over to Salisbury and visited the Cathedral there. It was pretty sweet.



On Sunday we went downtown London and walked around (but not into) Parliament/Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.



After Justin's nice road bike got stolen (I think end of March? can't remember....) he went and bought us a pair of beach cruisers and a bike trailer for the girls. It's nice because we can load up the trailer with a blanket and lunch and the camera (of course) and bike to the park to hang out.

Here we have a few random pictures from the month, including Justin actuallymowing the lawn. :)




Here are some random pictures of the girls...




Amaia this month:


*She calls the elevator the 'elephant gator'


*She's started trying to sing along with all of her Disney movies-even when she doens't know the words


*When she gets mad, she'll say "Don't talk to me about (whatever it was we were talking about)!!!"


*When she gets mad she'll yell "I'm mad right now!" and then she'll yell "I'm yelling at you because I'm MAD!"


*When Solia does stuff Amaia doesn't like, Amaia will say stuff like "Stop touching my book goobie lovey honey!"


*If you ask her something (again) she'll always say "I already SAID that!" all attitudey like.


*She's got an awesome crazy face-see it down there? Bottom left. She can do that look on command.






Solia-All I've got for this post is that she calms down or stops throwing a fit or fighting me every time I start singing Popcorn Popping






365 Pictures 1:






365 Pictures 2:






No comments:

Post a Comment