Thursday, October 1, 2009

September 09

Ok, it's the beginning of a new month. For all of you that means you get to look at a whole month's worth of photos and videos. I've already written a couple posts this month, which will take some of the bulk off the amount of media on here, but I think there's been a lot more. I have also recently discovered how lame this stupid Blogger thing is. So i type up all this stuff I want to write, place my cursor where I want the pictures to go, upload pictures, and then find out that they all just end up at the top of the post no matter what, and all video goes directly to the bottom. Next time I'll add media first and then type, but for now I apologize that everything is super out of order (at least for how I wanted it) so you get all the random pictures first.




our first attempt at photographing lightening-it's hard to see but this is the only shot we got all night with an actual lightening bolt in it-it's super blurry though because it's hard to tell on the little screen if it's focused or not...maybe next time :(



















she hated the grass and was trying to lift her leg off of it




















slapping her forehead in a very exasperated manner (is that the word i'm looking for?)

























































































































































































































Amaia is signing away (something I never would have had her do except we got a DVD for her birthday and I'm glad we watched it!-Thanks Mandy!)




She can sign (in no particular order): food/eat; milk; banana; cat; dog; horse; fish; more; mom; dad; (justin says she can do grandparents too, but I've never seen her); shoes; hat; please; wash hands; bath; brush teeth; wind; outside; cold; baby; all done; ball; again; bug; yes; telephone




Most of them are not exactly what they are supposed to look like, but she gets better every day. And those signs are ones that she's actually used in context (today she found a bug in our kitchen and squatted to look at it while signing bug). I don't count it if she happens to do it.
Food (she can do it for real, but for some reason this is the only picture I have of her doing it).




Washing her Hands (sign)








Shoes




milk





please





cold




daddy (look at that belly!)




She's also learned to say quite a few words: hi; bye bye; mommy; daddy; teddy; kitty; more; all done; no; ya; baby; (justin claims she said 'oh crap', but I can't verify that); uh oh; again; don't; she ruffs when she signs dog and can also moo like a cow, and she says 'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm' when something tastes yummy :)









signing more (and starting to say it also)








singing kitty





signing bath









signign her version of 'outside'





her saying 'all done'





big bear hugs (she gives her teddy one every mornign when she wakes up, at least)





we were watching the veggie tales movie Jonah, and I looked over to her dancing to the music





lifting the weights

No comments:

Post a Comment