Sunday, September 13, 2009

Creations

Here are some of the things I've 'created'. Not in any particular order:


gel pen :)

yes I made her :) but I'm actually showing off the dress she's wearing that I made for my sister's wedding

I traced this, so I don't know how much it counts, but I improvised a little on the decor



This was also a pattern


colored pencil. I don't necessarily think this is a good drawing, but I like the idea of it....




a scrapbook page I made. I took a picture of it instead of scanning it, that's why it looks all crooked

1 comment:

  1. Do your skills have an end? You cook, you draw, you craft, you made a really cute baby, you are great at charades and you have great hair... You need to stop working on talents and start getting some flaws! :)

    I really really like how that first tile art turned out. So cool!

    PS How many engineers does it take... I totally forgot about that. That was so funny!

    ReplyDelete