Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Link to YouTube

So I realized after, what do you think, a year?...of posting videos to this blog, that they look like crap. No, the videos themselves rock, but since they are so long, I have to really dumb them down in order to be able to post them on Blogger because you are only allowed like 100 MB and that's not very big. Well, once they get dumbed down, everything is all terrible resolution and all pixely-which isn't all that bad if you are watching it in that little bitty box.

But, say you want to actually be able to READ any of the subtitles I've added so you can actually understand what in the world Amaia is trying to say? Let's say you open the video up to full screen to make it all bigger. Problem solved, right?


Wrong.


The words are so blurry that half the time they are hard for me to make out-and I'm the one who wrote them.


SOOOooo...I've decided to upload all my blog vidoes to YouTube since you can upload much bigger files. Right now I've got like 200 minutes to go uploading the February video (granted it's one of the longer videos) so as of yet there is nothing on there.


Here's the link:


Link :)


I'm pretty sure that takes you to where you can find all my uploaded videos (someone tell me if it doesn't work)-but like I said-it'll take a little while to get them all up, so don't forget to check back later if you check and it's still empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment