Friday, June 24, 2011

March 2011-1st Half

Solia:


*Solia loves the bath. She gets so excited when I go to turn on the water that she practically dive bombs out of my arms into the bathtub.

*We've officially started 'sleep training' Solia. We thought that it would be a problem with the girls sleeping in the same room-thought we'd have to re-sleep train Amaia after we fixed Solia, but she just sleeps right through it.

*It's a struggle to get Solia's PJs on every night-she hates it and fights it like crazy.

*Solia can crawl! And climb up stairs! And pull herself up to kneel on the furniture.

Non 365 Pics



365 Photos 1





365 Photos 2




Amaia:




*Amaia's learned to say 'excuse me' instead of just interrupting (for the most part)


*Instead of me telling her movies for story time (like Cinderella, Mulan, etc) she'll ask me for a 'different' store (one she hasn't heard yet), and then we'll play "numbers" (as she calls it) where I say a word and she tells me the letter it starts with


*Amaia can spell her own name!


*When Amaia throws a fit, I usually ignore her until she calms down. Sometimes while I'm ignoring her, she'll yell "Just frrrrrrreakin' talk to me!!!"


*Amaia started saying prayers out loud. She'll actually says things like "bless daddy at work" and "thankful for pacaroni and cheese"


*Sometimes when I'm trying to talk to her or see her face, she'll put her hand up and say "this is my stop hand!"


*Amaia knows all of her letters-uppercase and lowercase


*When she takes a drink during lunch/dinner, she always claims its to 'get all the crumbs out' of her mouth


*She calls an elevator an 'elephant gator' or just an 'alligator'.



Amaia 'lifting' with me, a swan eating a piece of bread that landed on his back, and the hair from Amaia's first real haircut (not counting the little bitty trim I gave her when she was like 3 months to make her mohawk flat across the top)

No comments:

Post a Comment