Monday, September 19, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things {8}

Yay I'm so excited about the reinstallment of Kids Say the Darndest Things. I of course was able to restart my running list after my last one got deleted, so I' have plenty of super 'darn' cute stuff to share!

One day I was complaining how Solia has no teeth yet.
Amaia: I took my teeth out Mommy (holding her hands out to show me her teeth)
Me: Oh No! Hurry, put them back in!
Amaia: (putting her hands on Solia's face) I giving them to Solia so she can bite her cereal!


Ok, so call me a bad mother, but I was sooo sick of watching the same Disney movies every 3 days, so I put on Shrek for Amaia. Well after like a week straight of watching that every day, I tried to put on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ones for some change in scenery. One day Amaia decided she wanted to watch the 4th one when I wanted to go make banana bread...
Amaia: I wanna watch the new Shrek with the lots of angry ogres
Me: Ok, let's go make the bread and we'll watch it while it's cooking
Amaia: OK! That sounds faaaan-tas-kik to me!

We try to get her to pray, but it usually ends up pretty short. Why? Because "I did a short prayer because I'm short"

After I told her that it wasn't OK for her to color on herself with her markers, she says to me "We really don't color on people and we really don't kill people and we only kill bad guys and we really eat food and we really don't need to hit Solia..."

Um, Ok? :) love that kid

No comments:

Post a Comment