Friday, September 23, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things {9}

(At Hampton Court Palace, sitting on the lawn-Amaia has been 'playing' with this poor girl for a while and comes back to tell us): I put grass in that girls hair but it's ok because it was so funny.

(After Amaia let one rip)
Justin: Amaia, girls don't fart.
Amaia: Honey...all peoples fart!

"If we don't get dressed, people say "aaahhh! you naked!" and I say "I so sorry""

"I didn't fart, I just made a dark noise"

Me: Solia, stop choking on your fingers!
Amaia: Yea, Solia, we only choke on food!

Justin: Amaia, you're a booger.
Amaia: I not a booger
Justin: Oh ya, what are you then?
Amaia: I a cute little girl

We're at a restaurant.
The waiter brings menus.
Amaia opens hers up, immediately says "I want noodles" and put the menu down.

"That was the cool thing I ever seen"

Me: Amaia, you look a little stuck
Amaia: I not a little stuck, I'm a big stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment