Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things {13}

*Amaia: If a zombie comes, and a zombie eats my brains, I would DIE.

*(Amaia was asking for make up and I said no).
Amaia: But Mom! You have makeup on YOUR chin...
Me: I have a funny looking chin.
Amaia: My chin is funny looking, too.
Me: No, your chin is so pretty
Amaia: But Mommy, I'm scary!!
(she really wanted that make up!)

*We were watching a video of a howling wolf and Amaia says "Mommy, is that wolf a strawberry man?"     What??

*Solia was crying and Amaia walks over and starts to comfort her: "Oh sweetheart, it's ok sweetheart..."

*Amaia: Where did we go a long weeks ago?
Me: I don't know, where did we go?
Amaia: We went to.....I don't know what I'm talking about.


*Justin and I were saying something about cookies...
Amaia: Mommy's irrational
Me: Did she just call me irrational?  What the....
Amaia: BEEP!



*Amaia had gotten an owie, and was sitting on the floor yelling at it to "just get better owie, just get better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment