Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things {14}

*While Justin was on his trip to Kazakhstan, I accidentally said 'stupid'. This is what Amaia had to say:
"You don't say stupid! I'm gunna wait until Daddy gets home and I'm going to tell him you said stupid all the time-when Daddy gets home from Kaza Stahn."

*I was playing Fruit Ninja on the Xbox, and I got to the part at the end where you go crazy trying to slice that pomegranate like a million times, but I only got like 10.
Amaia: Why didn't you do it a lot?
Me: I tried!
Amaia: Is it because you were fat?
:(

*Amaia: If all my skin falls off, I would DIE. Just like that boy in the app store-the zombie boy.

*Amaia: I have to go potty!!
Justin: Again? Do you have a UTI? Or any other STDs?
Amaia: NO! I'm still 3!! (like she knew what the heck that meant anyways)

*I was laying on the floor, and Solia was sitting on my stomach bouncing. I was grunting from the impacts-
Amaia: Mommy, are you dying?
Me: Yes!
Amaia: Ok, well, I'm not going to come save you because I'm doing my puzzles

*Justin: I hate cats
Amaia: Don't say that! That's the same thing as saying 'stupid' or 'freaking'-we don't say that!

*So one day Amaia and I made one of those glitter jars that we found on Pinterest. You shake it up, and then the kid sits and watches the glitter settle so they can have a little time out. We used it one time that day. The next day, Amaia got mad at Solia, knocked her over, and then says to me: Can I have the jar? I need it to calm down"

No comments:

Post a Comment